YOU ARE SPECIAL TO THE LORD!


TODAY'S PROMISE:

"But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows." -Luke 12:7





   
 Once there lived a young girl who was disappointed and depressed by the worries of this world which threatened to choke her. She decided to commit suicide and thought,"Who is there to help me? Why should I live in this world?" At this time, she took her Bible and said, "Yes, let me read the Bible for the last time and then finish my life." Saying this, she opened the Bible and her eyes fell on the promise verse quoted at the top. The words, "you are of more value to Me' touched her very much and almost shook her. She said,"Am I special in the eyes of my Lord? When i have a God who loves me so much, why should I end my life?" She read these words again and again, knelt down and cried, "Lord Jesus! I did not realize Your divine love at all. On the contrary I was desperate and decided to end my life. Please forgive me". Then she placed before God all her sufferings one after another. After she prayed, a divine peace filled her heart(John 14:27). And all her burdens disappeared in a moment.


PRAYER:

LOVING LORD! HOW GREAT IS YOUR LOVE! HOW GREAT OF YOU TO TREAT ME AS SPECIAL IN YOUR EYES. THEREFORE, I SURRENDER MY LIFE AND PLACE ALL THINGS THAT CONCERN ME INTO YOUR HANDS TODAY. ACCEPT ME AS I COME TO YOU AND BLESS ME. IN JESUS' PRECIOUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN.







-Taken from the Book  "A Good Word For The Day."

0 comments: