I WILL BOAST IN THE CROSS

GLORY TO HOLY TRIUNE GOD.


GREETINGS TO ALL,


Dear Friends, Can you just imagine this scene for your Father.
What if your Father is accused of some false charges and he is going to have the most shameful punishment for it? You know your Father is blameless but all witnesses and charges are against him. Your Father is then dead going through the most shameful capital punishment ever.



Then in front of the very same people can you say, "I boast in the suffering of my father"

When I read this Word written by the Apostle Paul, 

"As for me, however, I will boast only about the Cross of our Lord Jesus Christ; for by means of his Cross the world is dead to me, and I am dead to the world.- Galatians 6:14"

Also as it is written in 1 Corinthians 1:31, "So then, as the scripture says, “Whoever wants to boast must boast of what the Lord has done.”

I was spellbound! 2000 years later now we can say that, "Yes, I boast in the Cross" but how difficult it would have been for the Apostle Paul.

It is written in Deuteronomy 21:23, "for he that is hanged is accursed of God."

But Apostle Paul mentions in Galatians 3:13,"Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:"   

Thus what we see here is 
1) With boldness, the Apostle Paul was able to boast in the Cross.
2) With boldness, he agrees the word written in Deuteronomy 21:23,"for he that is hanged is accursed of God."
3) With boldness, he agrees that the Cross of Jesus Christ redeemed us.

This Good Friday my dear friends, I pray to the Lord that He may release us to...
1)Worship Him.
2)Honor Him.
3)Thank Him.

but more than that like the Apostle Paul, Jesus may fill us with the Holy Spirit to BOAST IN THE CROSS.


We are priceless as we are bought by BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST! PRAISE THE LORD!

PRAYER:


Most merciful Lord,  with a contrite heart and penitent spirit  I bow down before Thy divine Majesty. 

 I adore Thee as my supreme Lord and Master.  I believe in Thee,  I hope in Thee, I love Thee above all things. 

 I am heartily sorry for having offended Thee,  my only and supreme God.

 I firmly resolve to amend my life; and although I am unworthy to obtain mercy,  yet looking upon Thy holy Cross, I am filled with peace and consolation.

I will, therefore, meditate on Thy sufferings,to promote Thy honor and to save my soul.

AMEN!

 

 

 

-GOD BLESS YOU 

 

0 comments: