THE EMPTY TOMB !



See the stone is rolled away
Behold the empty tomb
Hallelujah God be praised
He's risen from the grave- Hillsong Live




Mary: Jesus,Where are you?
Simon Peter: Jesus, Where are you?
Disciples: Jesus, Where are you?

So all are searching for Jesus!
But Jesus has a special Easter message for them and for us!
Let us meditate on this Golden Words, by Resurrected Jesus, written in the Gospel of John.

JESUS CHRIST :

1) "Woman, why are you crying?"

 

  • This Easter Jesus tells us to believe in Him and to stop worrying. Stop worrying about your problem, stop worrying about your sins.
You don't think so, then read this verse!
  • but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.-John 16:33.

    2) "I AM returning to Him who is My Father and their Father, My God and their God.

     

    • As Jesus resurrected, He is with our Father and our God. He is our advocate and our sins are forgiven for His sake.
    You don't think so, then read this verse!
    • And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ The Righteous. - 1 John 2:1
    • My children, because your sins are forgiven for the sake of Christ. - 1 John 2:12

      3) "Peace be with you

       

      • Jesus wants us to experience His peace.
      You don't think so, then read this verse!
      • Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. - John 14:27 

        4) "As the Father sent me, so I send you."

         

        • Jesus came to this world to serve. This Easter Lord wants us to do His will, as Jesus was able to do the will of His Father.

        You don't think so, then read this verse!
        • For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”  -Mark 10:45
        • "Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel" -Philippians 1:27.

        5) "Receive the Holy Spirit.

         

        • This Easter Lord wants you to get filled with the Gifts and Fruits of Holy Spirit.
         You don't think so, then read this verse!
        • But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in My Name, He shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.- John 14:26
        •  But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,Meekness, temperance: Galatians 5:23 

        6) "Stop your doubting, and believe!"

         

        • You might be going through the worst phase of your life. But believe in Him! If he can overcome this world can't He solve your problems?

        You don't think so, then the above verse is for you.
        • And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.- Luke 9:62
        • blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.- John 20:29
         

          7) "How happy are those who believe without seeing me!”


          So the whole point of above message is, "IF YOU DON'T THINK SO THAT CHRIST IS ALIVE, THEN PRAY AND PRAY AND GET FILLED WITH HIS GRACE."

          BECAUSE I BELIEVE I AM ALIVE AS JESUS LIVES!
          As it is written, "because I(JESUS) live, ye shall live also.-JOHN 14:19"








           My dear friends, I wish every one of You and Your Family A Happy Easter and do meditate on this Golden Words of Jesus Christ. Easter without Christ is meaningless.

          -GOD BLESS YOU

          0 comments: