AN EVERLASTING COVENANT FOR SURE MERCIES!


TODAY'S PROMISE:
"Incline your ear, and come to Me. Hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you- the sure mercies of David." -Isaiah 55:3






   
                 Once, a woman called Ann was working with a family in a foreign country.She was very good in her work but the moment she got angry, she would fling the vessels all over the place. She will make a big hue and cry. Therefore, the people in the family saw to it that she did not get irritated or lose her temper.

One day, suddenly she lost her balance and became very angry. Somehow, she realized her weakness instantly. She felt an aversion for her own indecent behaviour. 

Immediately, she knelt down and prayed, "Lord! You are the only one who can change this bad habit of mine. Yes, Lord! Change me now and make me Your dear daughter."  

As written in Romans 5:20,"Where sin abounded, grace abounded much more." Lord adorned her with the power of Redemption.When people saw the grace and the gifts she has received from God, they started seeking her for prayers. For many people, she became, "A Daughter of Comfort."
 

PRAYER:

LOVING LORD! I am sinful and evil. Wash me with the blood You shed on the Cross and make me clean. From today onwards, make an everlasting covenant with me so that I may receive all Your sure mercies. IN JESUS' PRECIOUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN.







-Taken from the Book  "A Good Word For The Day."

0 comments: