FIRST DISCIPLE OF JESUS CHRIST


QUEEN OF APOSTLES!!!



Dear Mother of JESUS,

Look down upon me,

As I say my prayers,

At my Mother’s knee.



O Mary, Virgin most Powerful!

Mother of Mercy, your Love so Fruitful.

Refuge of Sinners, Queen of Heaven,

You stood by JESUS, when he was forsaken.




Our Lord’s first Disciple,

O Most Blessed Virgin Mary.

Touch the hearts of our people,

That our pride we may bury.



O Sweet Mother, Beautiful Rose,

In his cross I boast.

He paid my debts, he paid my fine,

He works wonders, he turned water to wine.



My Mother in you I trust,

None of your prayers

My Lord rejects.



Hail Mary, full of Grace,

As I praise your son, help my disgrace.

Our Lord is with you,

Pray that he makes us new.



Blessed art thou among women,

As you saved unhappy children of first woman.

O Queen of Apostles, beauty so sublime,

Pray for us sinners, even at the end of our time.






-ANU THOMAS.

0 comments: